- JoJo Siwa 'needed validation' after breakup from Kylie Prew
- Romeo Beckham's model girlfriend Mia Regan takes style tips from Victoria Beckham
- Virgil Abloh's final Louis Vuitton collection to show today, 'per his wishes'
- As Packers enter bye week, Aaron Rodgers reportedly decides against surgery for fractured pinkie toe, hopes for healing
- Vacation, all they ever wanted? Not yet — as Packers coaches have self-scouting to do, first
- Couple gives Thanksgiving surprise to family with anniversary gift
- Appeals on Wheels visits Triton Central High School
- Local Briefs
Even though we’d be hard-pressed these days to find someone who traveled by sleigh to Thanksgiving dinner at grandmother’s house, it’s a safe bet that during this extended holiday weekend, there are a number of memories shared, and stories told, about our parents and grandparents.
I’m about to turn 75. I’ve always wanted to be a grumpy old man. Over the years, I thought I had made a lot of headway in this area, especially in the getting older part, which is easy. I also found myself getting progressively grumpier, as well. Or so I thought.
Director Jason Reitman is taking over the reigns of his father Ivan’s “Ghostbusters” franchise, and the results are a mixed bag. On one hand, the new film is truer to the spirit of the original “Ghostbusters” than the misguided 2016 reboot (stupid controversy over the casting aside). On the …