- Indiana poised to conduct inventory of farmland lost to development
- Indiana appeals court affirms murder conviction in Gary shooting death
- Understanding Your Cholesterol Numbers
- Georgia, Ole Miss stumble into SEC matchup
- Quavo and Offset ‘brawled at Grammys over Takeoff tribute’
- Salman Rushdie brands attacker ‘idiot’
- Alec Baldwin facing 44 people’s testimony
- Tom Brady poses semi-naked on Instagram
When the Grammys come to us live Sunday from Crypto.com Arena in Los Angeles, the ladies once again are likely to dominate.
In touting her own presidential qualifications, Nikki Haley sounded a familiar theme that is likely to be heard a lot in the 2024 presidential race. It’s a potential problem for both current front-runners.
The fact that the five Memphis former police officers accused in the beating death of Black motorist Tyre Nichols are themselves Black could actually clarify the issue of police violence, which is more complicated than just a few bigoted white cops. It highlights that policing in America is …