- Aaron Carter makes pleas deal in DUI case
- Thomas Markle wants daughter Meghan to 'grow up' and end feud
- Jennifer Gates found wedding planning 'challenging'
- SONAX USA Named 'Official Car Care Product' of the Indianapolis Motor Speedway Museum
- Watch Lori Loughlin Reprise ‘WCTH’ Role In ‘When Hope Calls’ Teaser (VIDEO)
- Healthy optimism? Amid injury issues, Matt LaFleur focuses on Packers’ next men up
- What Braelon Allen did to get a taste of college life before arriving to Madison
- Advance Care Planning Resource for Young Adults with Chronic Conditions
About 10,000 Americans a day turn 60 (that’s roughly the same number of Americans born each day), and each of us passing that mark will live, on average, an additional 23 years and seven months. This is the baby boomer cohort, and along with the older “silent generation,” we hold 70 percent …
The eyes of the political world were locked in when the candidates for governor of Virginia stepped on the stage for a debate on Sept. 28. With the race between Republican Glenn Youngkin and Democrat Terry McAuliffe tightening, the table was set for a dramatic, head-to-head affair. However, …
In an age in which religiosity is waning, the notion that a person would forgo a medical treatment, perhaps even a life-saving one, because of sincerely held faith must be difficult to understand.