What are you looking for?
- 80s' pop star Tiffany wasn't keen on releasing mega-hit I Think We're Alone Now
- Noel Gallagher makes fans wait for Oasis songs at Glastonbury
- Nattalie Portman praises 'brilliance' of Taika Waititi
- Johnny Depp 'trying to settle' lawsuit
- Erin Jayne Plummer's friends call for investigation into her death
- Tiffany Haddish slams Supreme Court ruling on abortion
- Simon Cowell hasn't set a date for his wedding yet
- Ewan McGregor missed the 'hoopla' surrounding the Star Wars prequel trilogy
It always interests me to hear people say, “I believe in the basic goodness of human beings.” In their view, people are born “good,” but become corrupted by the evil influences in the world. But this idea is both naïve and unbiblical. What evidence is there that people are “born good?” There…
I am always looking for new and different recipes. I am also always researching and keeping my eye out for recipes that take a quick shortcut that I can share with some of my more, inexperienced, readers. I also create my recipes based around not just the flavor or the presentation of the fi…
Do you keep a diary? Or, the more grown-up version, a journal? Have you considered keeping one about your gardens? Keeping notes from year to year about your plants, the weather, and other information can help you in future planning.