Details for ATTORNEY Greg J. Duncan, Esq. (#21606-49) DENTONS BINGHAM GREENEBAUM LLP
Greg J. Duncan, Esq. (#21606-49)
DENTONS BINGHAM GREENEBAUM LLP
2700 Market Tower
10 W Market Street
Indianapolis, IN 46204
Telephone No. (317) 635-8900
Fax No. (317) 236-9907
Email Address: email@example.com
NOTICE OF ADMINISTRATION
In the Shelby County Circuit Court
In the Matter of the Estate of Landon Harper Vise, Deceased.
Cause No. 73C01-2011-EU-000094
Notice is hereby given that on November 18, 2020, Deborah Marie Rogier-Lee appointed Personal Representative of the Estate of Landon Harper Vise, who dies on October 22, 2020.
All persons having claims against this estate, whether or not now due, must file the claim in the office of the Clerk of this Court within three (3) months from the date of the first publication of this notice, or within nine (9) months after decedent's death, whichever is earlier, or said claims will be forever barred.
Dated at Shelbyville, Indiana, on November 18, 2020.
Jill Taylor, Clerk, Shelby County Circuit Court
- Simon Property Group Closes Upsized Common Stock Offering
- Auburn football: Tigers discover importance of running back depth after Bigsby goes down
- Martha Stewart: I haven't spoken to my ex-husband since our divorce
- Jeannie Mai: Dealing with epiglottitis was 'traumatic'
- Frost says McCaffrey is 'future around here' at quarterback, but competition for spot continues
- Lake commissioners assert county council lacks power to sue in purchasing tug of war
- Red Report: Miller 'doubtful' to play again this season; defenses keying in on Wan'Dale; patience for true freshmen
- Kickoff time for Huskers' road game at Purdue TBD until the weekend
- Franklin drug dealer sentenced to 24 years in prison after jury trial
- Health Dept. confirms county-wide pandemic restrictions
- Lisa Kay Aldridge
- Be selfish. Wear a mask.
- Color-coded county map sets restrictions
- TC senior finds new home in Goshen
- John Thomas Barlow
- Carolyn Strader
- Cassius "George" Bennett
- Carol Ann Richardson
When COVID-19 first reached America nearly a year ago, we knew very little about it — what it did, whom it affected most, or even whether human-to-human transmission was common. But one of the few things we knew for certain was that this virus — SARS-CoV-2, to use its technical name — was pa…
Thanksgiving will no doubt be different this year. I know there will be less weight gain at the Wolfsies’ because Mary Ellen is requiring that we put on our mask between every bite. That will slow down the time to consume the meal, which, according to my wife, results in less food intake. Th…
Inheritance by Dani Shapiro was the subject of our recent discussion by our ongoing book discussion group here at the bookstore. This is Shapiro’s fourth memoir which most of the group found surprising since Shapiro is only in her early 50’s. However, she has experienced some heartbreaking e…