Details for STATE 0F INDIANA, SHELBY COUNTY, IN THE SHELBY SUPERIOR COURT 1, CAUSE N0.
STATE 0F INDIANA, SHELBY COUNTY, IN THE SHELBY SUPERIOR COURT 1, CAUSE N0. 73D01-2010-EU-000089
IN THE MATTER 0F THE UNSUPERVISED ESTATE SANDRA E. FISHER, DECEASED.
NOTICE OF ADMINISTRATION
Notice is hereby given that David A. Fisher, was on October 21, 2020, appointed Personal Representative of the Estate of Sandra E. Fisher, deceased, Who died on the 1st day September, 2020.
All persons Who have Claims against this estate, Whether or not now due, must file the claim in the Office of the Clerk of this Court Within three (3) months from the date of the first publication of this notice, or within nine (9) months after the decedent's death, whichever is earlier, or the claims will be forever barred.
DATED at Shelbyville, Indiana, this 22nd day of October 2020.
Jill Taylor Clerk of the Shelby Superior Court Shelby County, Indiana
Robert T. Thopy
Attorney for Personal Representative
STEPHENSON RIFE LLP
2150 Intelliplex Drive Suite 200
Shelbyville, IN 46176
- Talkin' about practice: Whatever misfired last week must change quickly with Iowa looming
- Red Report: Miller 'doubtful' to play again this season; defenses keying in on Wan'Dale; patience for true freshmen
- Michael B. Jordan joins OnlyFans
- Simon Property Group Closes Upsized Common Stock Offering
- Auburn football: Tigers discover importance of running back depth after Bigsby goes down
- Martha Stewart: I haven't spoken to my ex-husband since our divorce
- Jeannie Mai: Dealing with epiglottitis was 'traumatic'
- Frost says McCaffrey is 'future around here' at quarterback, but competition for spot continues
- Franklin drug dealer sentenced to 24 years in prison after jury trial
- Health Dept. confirms county-wide pandemic restrictions
- Lisa Kay Aldridge
- Be selfish. Wear a mask.
- Color-coded county map sets restrictions
- TC senior finds new home in Goshen
- John Thomas Barlow
- Carolyn Strader
- Cassius "George" Bennett
- Carol Ann Richardson
When COVID-19 first reached America nearly a year ago, we knew very little about it — what it did, whom it affected most, or even whether human-to-human transmission was common. But one of the few things we knew for certain was that this virus — SARS-CoV-2, to use its technical name — was pa…
Thanksgiving will no doubt be different this year. I know there will be less weight gain at the Wolfsies’ because Mary Ellen is requiring that we put on our mask between every bite. That will slow down the time to consume the meal, which, according to my wife, results in less food intake. Th…
Inheritance by Dani Shapiro was the subject of our recent discussion by our ongoing book discussion group here at the bookstore. This is Shapiro’s fourth memoir which most of the group found surprising since Shapiro is only in her early 50’s. However, she has experienced some heartbreaking e…