Details for NOTICES DONATE YOUR CAR TO CHARITY!
DONATE YOUR CAR TO CHARITY! FAST FREE PICKUP-24 HR RESPONSE! Help Children in Need, Support Breast Cancer Education/Prevention or Veterans.
Tax Deduction 844-820-9099
DIAGNOSED WITH LUNG CANCER? You may qualify for a substantial cash award. NO Obligation, NO risk! We've recovered millions. Let us help you!!
Call 24/7, 844-284-4920
- As Packers enter bye week, Aaron Rodgers reportedly decides against surgery for fractured pinkie toe, hopes for healing
- Vacation, all they ever wanted? Not yet — as Packers coaches have self-scouting to do, first
- Montana State utilizes bye week to rest, recuperate
- ‘NCIS’: How Gibbs’ Absence Affects a Major Decision for Kasie (RECAP)
- Gary restaurant building taken improperly by housing authority, appeals court rules
- Parents sue Lake Central School Corp. over mask policy
- Virgil Abloh named Leader of Change at Fashion Awards
- Pete Davidson to host New Year’s Eve special with Miley Cyrus
Even though we’d be hard-pressed these days to find someone who traveled by sleigh to Thanksgiving dinner at grandmother’s house, it’s a safe bet that during this extended holiday weekend, there are a number of memories shared, and stories told, about our parents and grandparents.
I’m about to turn 75. I’ve always wanted to be a grumpy old man. Over the years, I thought I had made a lot of headway in this area, especially in the getting older part, which is easy. I also found myself getting progressively grumpier, as well. Or so I thought.
Director Jason Reitman is taking over the reigns of his father Ivan’s “Ghostbusters” franchise, and the results are a mixed bag. On one hand, the new film is truer to the spirit of the original “Ghostbusters” than the misguided 2016 reboot (stupid controversy over the casting aside). On the …