- Biden addresses Omicron strain: No 'additional measures'
- ‘Zoey’s Extraordinary Christmas’: Jane Levy & Skylar Astin Preview the Love, Joy & Holiday
- Former Badgers tailback Jalen Berger commits to Michigan State
- ‘Black Market’ With Michael K. Williams Sets Season 2 Return After Actor’s Death (VIDEO)
- Wisconsin football senior Izayah Green-May enters transfer portal
- Former Wisconsin AD Pat Richter named Big Ten's Ford-Kinnick award winner
- Husker recruiting ticker: A grad transfer OL offer; NU coaches on the road; portal madness
- Rokita: Critical Race Theory should not be used in Indiana classrooms
Even though we’d be hard-pressed these days to find someone who traveled by sleigh to Thanksgiving dinner at grandmother’s house, it’s a safe bet that during this extended holiday weekend, there are a number of memories shared, and stories told, about our parents and grandparents.
I’m about to turn 75. I’ve always wanted to be a grumpy old man. Over the years, I thought I had made a lot of headway in this area, especially in the getting older part, which is easy. I also found myself getting progressively grumpier, as well. Or so I thought.
Director Jason Reitman is taking over the reigns of his father Ivan’s “Ghostbusters” franchise, and the results are a mixed bag. On one hand, the new film is truer to the spirit of the original “Ghostbusters” than the misguided 2016 reboot (stupid controversy over the casting aside). On the …