Mr. and Mrs. Clarence Zanger will celebrate their golden anniversary this year.
- 1. SHORT WEEK, QUICK TURNAROUND
- 2. RUN RAGGED
- 3. BOBBY’S BACK
- Keegan Allen Reveals Where the ‘Walker’ Brothers Stand Going Into Season 2
- What’s Your Favorite New Show of the Fall TV Season? (POLL)
- Republicans in Indiana may look to have school board elections partisan
- Manchin likely kills proposed tax to fund reconciliation bill
- Annaleigh Ashford Belts Out Updated ‘B Positive’ Opening Theme Song (VIDEO)
Indiana, known for it’s fall palate of color, defers that notoriety to the turning leaves of the trees, trees, and more trees saturating the horizon. A true Hoosier knows you do not have to make haste to Brown County for this image to be a reality. The leaves in Shelby County, as well as man…
I have begun to undertake the unpleasant task of unsubscribing from all the spam email I unintentionally signed up for. Unsubscribing is apparently not a word, or so says Microsoft Word when it places squiggly red lines under the term every time I use it.