- Firefighters could soon be able to complete their training at age 17
- Cheryl Burke had an abortion at 18
- Austin Butler hospitalised after filming Elvis
- Ne-Yo's new song inspired by 'potential divorce '
- Chris Daughtry 'beats himself up' over the deaths of his mother and stepdaughter
- Anderson Cooper: Shirtless Richard Gere made me realise I was gay
- Blac Chyna loves her children 'unconditionally'
- Rita Moreno: I could have died after Marlon Brando paid for my illegal abortion
It always interests me to hear people say, “I believe in the basic goodness of human beings.” In their view, people are born “good,” but become corrupted by the evil influences in the world. But this idea is both naïve and unbiblical. What evidence is there that people are “born good?” There…
I am always looking for new and different recipes. I am also always researching and keeping my eye out for recipes that take a quick shortcut that I can share with some of my more, inexperienced, readers. I also create my recipes based around not just the flavor or the presentation of the fi…
Do you keep a diary? Or, the more grown-up version, a journal? Have you considered keeping one about your gardens? Keeping notes from year to year about your plants, the weather, and other information can help you in future planning.