- Nikola Invests $50 Million In Wabash Valley Resources To Produce Clean Hydrogen In The Midwest For Zero-Emission Nikola Trucks
- Controversial voting bill likely faces Senate filibuster
- Biden under fire over potential border policy change as illegal immigration continues to surge
- Hammond Horseshoe Casino could remain part of Caesars' empire
- Badgers football unveils alternate uniforms for Notre Dame game
- Damon Albarn announces new solo album
- Brian May to re-release debut solo album
- Vin Diesel gave Dwayne 'The Rock' Johnson 'tough love'
- Shelbyville man faces 50 years on drug convictions
- Hartnett: Bush captured historic IU moment
- Introducing the Shelby County Fair Queen and her Court
- Vehicle hits child on S. Riley Highway
- Rushelle Renee Boswell
- McClelland finds new home at Noblesville
- Shelbyville teacher reads to other 'kids'
- Theobald receives Shelby News' Sportsmanship Award
- Shelbyville woman charged for Babe Ruth ballpark incident
- Platt receives Shelby News' Dedicated Coach Award
A bipartisan group of senators has proposed indexing the gas tax to inflation. That would be an improvement over the current system, but it wouldn’t fix the structural problems with the gas tax. What the U.S. needs to do is adopt a vehicle-miles-traveled tax – and create the technological in…
The Republican Party has a problem with political violence: It’s not sure whether it’s for it or against it.
Before thousands descended on St. Petersburg for Russia’s annual economic forum this month, the local governor boasted to radio listeners that no one had held a similar-scale event since the pandemic struck. A few days later, President Vladimir Putin told the audience that his country was in…