- Notes, quotes and stats from the Arizona Wildcats’ 38-15 loss to Arizona State
- Jim Polzin: Wisconsin football's failure against rival Minnesota 'a disgrace to the program'
- Analysis: Minnesota's offense feasts on Wisconsin's lack of a pass rush
- Wisconsin's punting mix-up stands out among the Badgers' many confusing moves in Minnesota
- Grading the Badgers: Head-scratching decisions cause coaching mark to plummet
- Still stumbling at the starting line, Packers seek answers to opening-drive struggles
- Big Ten roundup: No. 6 Michigan pounds No. 2 Ohio State, giving Jim Harbaugh 1st win against Buckeyes
- Keira Knightley and family contract coronavirus
Even though we’d be hard-pressed these days to find someone who traveled by sleigh to Thanksgiving dinner at grandmother’s house, it’s a safe bet that during this extended holiday weekend, there are a number of memories shared, and stories told, about our parents and grandparents.
I’m about to turn 75. I’ve always wanted to be a grumpy old man. Over the years, I thought I had made a lot of headway in this area, especially in the getting older part, which is easy. I also found myself getting progressively grumpier, as well. Or so I thought.
I remember someone in my family making a version of these many years ago and I never really could figure out the recipe, or what to call it when searching, so I experimented on and off for years before finally just calling it quits and putting it on the backburner. Skip ahead a few years lat…