Mt. Pisgah Baptist Church held it's annual Halloween Dance Party Tuesday evening. Some of the event highlights are as follows:
An award was presented to the Shelby County Cardinals for being the Indiana State Champions of basketball for 2020.
The Aktion Club presented a donation of $500 to Keith Barrett and Christ Browder of the Animal Shelter. Ashely Marks, President of the Aktion Club, presented the check.
Mr. and Mrs. Dean McNamara were the DJ's. Subway provided box dinners to everyone attending.
This is the 13th year the church hosted this event and 67 people attended.
- Montana State football hires Willie Mack Garza as new defensive coordinator
- MU track and field’s Vilches becomes the world and NCAA high jump leader
- ‘Nancy Drew’ Bosses on That Finale Heartbreak and What Might Come Next
- Amanda Kloots 'needs some loving' in her life
- Michael Buble prioritizes family over his music career
- Ashley Roberts recalls being rushed to hospital amid aneurysm fears
- Calvin Harris 'loves getting his hands dirty' on Ibiza farm
- CC women's track and field competes in first day of 2022 Indoor Mule Relays
I am not sure what I imagined (or what you might imagine) what a book entitled Fight Night would be about. It is a family story with a family consisting of three generations: a grandmother, her daughter and her granddaughter. The grandmother is a delight and given to great fits of laughter e…
This coming week, all eyes (at least in the U.S.) will focus on Punxsutawney, Pennsylvania where a groundhog named Punxsutawney Phil has “predicted” the length and severity of winter since 1887. As you no doubt know, it’s highly unscientific, and Phil is right only about 36 percent of the ti…
The other day I heard someone claim that the story he was telling was the “unvarnished truth.” It was an idiom that I can remember hearing frequently years ago, but rarely today. I wondered if the phrase had lost its popularity in the usual way – idiomatic phrases are as faddish as clothing …