President Donald Trump fired Chris Krebs, a Department of Homeland Security official who had rejected Trump's claims of widespread voter fraud.
- Chinander says
- Fifth Circuit Court of Appeals rules Texas and Louisiana can enforce ban on Medicaid funding Planned Parenthood
- Hammond, Chicago mayors competing to supply Joliet water for next 125 years
- Rapid Reaction: Lubick provides update on Manning; Huskers working on third downs; 'super-high' rivalry with Iowa
- Shakeup at the Supreme Court has Coney Barrett in line to hear potential elections challenge
- Changes proposed in NU's football training facility project
- Indiana AG wants Supreme Court to uphold Indiana law regarding biological parents
- Ex-Cat PJ Johnson signs with Arizona Cardinals practice squad
- Health Dept. confirms county-wide pandemic restrictions
- Be selfish. Wear a mask.
- TC senior finds new home in Goshen
- Franklin drug dealer sentenced to 24 years in prison after jury trial
- John Thomas Barlow
- Lisa Kay Aldridge
- Lansing party's campaign launch delayed because of COVID
- Marilyn June Kelley
- Thomas Lester Flinn
- Jury convicts man of drug dealing in his absence
It seems that nothing ever changes when it comes to hawking insurance to fill the gaps in Medicare coverage for seniors. The fervent sales pitches, the misinformation, and the incomplete and deceptive information continue to proliferate.
I have a book I read to my daughter called The Priest with Dirty Clothes by R.C. Sproul. It’s a story about a priest who was given the chance to preach his first sermon before the king. He just received his priestly garments and he was very eager for this opportunity. But on the way to preac…
Back in the days of innocence, I spent many Saturday afternoons at the movies. We youngsters lined up in front of the Lyric Theater, paid our 10¢ admission fee and grabbed a seat as close to the screen as we could. Saturday’s bill was two Westerns plus “selected short subjects.” If we liked …