New York Times reporter Shane Goldmacher tells CNN's Anderson Cooper that despite Sen. Ted Cruz claiming he traveled to Cancun, Mexico, to drop his children off for a vacation, the text messages his wife, Heidi Cruz, sent to neighbors and friends before the trip reveal otherwise.
- WATCH NOW: Indiana COVID-19 emergency poised to begin second year
- Heidi Klum is proud of her daughter's modelling career: 'She's been doing fantastic'
- Lawmaker eyes urban agriculture as new growth industry for Region cities
- Patrick Industries, Inc. Declares Quarterly Cash Dividend
- Kim Kardashian West has 'different vision of the word' to estranged husband Kanye West
- FDA says single-dose shot from J&J prevents severe COVID
- Lilly to Participate in Cowen Health Care Conference
- Lucky to be alive, Woods faces difficult recovery
- Lynn M. Thomas
- Indiana Senate passes bill to stop Holcomb from extending health emergency without approval – ‘We want a seat at the table’ says Senator
- The Fiddlers Three under new ownership; Hartzler planning more improvements
- Lt. Gov. Suzanne Crouch stops by Shelby County, discusses agribusiness
- Gordon Ramsay has arthritis
- Vote No on House Bill 1498
- Janet Kay (Linne) Kelley
- Robert P. Inlow, M.D.
- Lois Jane (Johnson) Snyder
- Five Below distribution center may come to Pleasant View; County council approves tax abatement
When I deliver lectures on pandemic ethics over Zoom – part of my job as a bioethicist – one of the questions I am asked with increasing frequency is whether I believe there will be any silver linings to COVID-19. I usually respond with dark humor, a quip that I am grateful my barber now wea…
In Texas and across much of the South, record-breaking cold temperatures and ice storms trapped millions of people indoors without electricity. People froze to death, and failing water treatment facilities left millions of Texans under boil advisories.