CNN's Cyril Vanier reports from a beach near Calais, France, after at least 27 people died when their boat capsized marking one of the largest losses of life in the English Channel in recent years.
- Packers live: Catch all the action as Green Bay hosts the Los Angeles Rams
- Fashion icon Virgil Abloh dies, aged 41, following secret cancer battle
- Yoko Ono posts article about docuseries 'dispelling' the idea she broke up The Beatles
- Jesse Tyler Ferguson laughs off 'LOL' reactions to his Selling Sunset cameo
- Indiana Chamber of Commerce fighting for business autonomy on COVID-19 vaccines
- Resurrecting Fennec Shand Is One of the Best Decisions Disney’s ‘Star Wars’ Universe Has Made
- Casey Affleck confirms romance with Caylee Cowan
- Ty Pennington ties the knot with Kellee Merrell
Even though we’d be hard-pressed these days to find someone who traveled by sleigh to Thanksgiving dinner at grandmother’s house, it’s a safe bet that during this extended holiday weekend, there are a number of memories shared, and stories told, about our parents and grandparents.
I’m about to turn 75. I’ve always wanted to be a grumpy old man. Over the years, I thought I had made a lot of headway in this area, especially in the getting older part, which is easy. I also found myself getting progressively grumpier, as well. Or so I thought.
I remember someone in my family making a version of these many years ago and I never really could figure out the recipe, or what to call it when searching, so I experimented on and off for years before finally just calling it quits and putting it on the backburner. Skip ahead a few years lat…