The following information was provided by hospitals and law enforcement agencies. The Shelbyville News cannot vouch for its completeness or accuracy.
- Olivia Rodrigo is officially back in the studio!
- Kehlani cuts Philadelphia show short due to fan safety concerns
- Capt. Kirk and Spock’s First Meeting Will Be ‘Big Moment’ in ‘Star Trek: Strange New Worlds’
- Joe Jonas wants to reduce the stigma around men's grooming
- Liam Hemsworth and Gabriella Brooks 'split after three years of dating'
- Adrienne Bailon Houghton is a mom!
- Anne Heche memoir is selling for over $700 after tragic death
- Local Briefs
Last week I attended a wine tasting in Nappanee. There I discovered Becky Kelley selling her book, Wineing Your Way Across Indiana: Recipes, History and Scenery. I bought a copy because it is unlike any other guide useful to an Indiana resident or tourist interested in undiscovered wines and…
The Indiana Business Journal has named its “Indiana 250”, a list of “the state’s most influential and impactful business and community leaders.”
One year ago, Afghanistan fell to the Taliban in part because the U.S. had hoped for the best after withdrawing its forces from the country, without adequately preparing for the worst. In dealing with the Taliban today, President Joe Biden’s administration can afford no such illusions.