- Bill Murray hints at Ant-Man and the Wasp: Quantumania role
- O'Shea Jackson Jr. landed Obi-Wan Kenobi role after 'crushing' Solo snub
- Olivia Newton-John was Dannii Minogue's career inspiration
- Cassandra Peterson reveals why Brad Pitt was rejected for Elvira: Mistress of the Dark role
- JoJo Siwa: Life is just so epic right now
- Trev Alberts on the radio: No 'bold, broad statements' in-season, but proud of football HC Scott Frost
- ‘New Amsterdam’: Who’s Taking Risks? (RECAP)
- Chinander says his late father would want him 'to be here for the players and for this program'
Indiana, known for it’s fall palate of color, defers that notoriety to the turning leaves of the trees, trees, and more trees saturating the horizon. A true Hoosier knows you do not have to make haste to Brown County for this image to be a reality. The leaves in Shelby County, as well as man…
I have begun to undertake the unpleasant task of unsubscribing from all the spam email I unintentionally signed up for. Unsubscribing is apparently not a word, or so says Microsoft Word when it places squiggly red lines under the term every time I use it.
To me, there is no scarier villain in all of horror cinema than Michael Myers. The killer from 1978’s “Halloween” is the epitome of soullessness, and his haunting visage gave me some sleepless nights at my grandparents’ isolated farmhouse when I was 11. That said, I also have a tremendous am…