CHICAGO, June 21, 2021 /PRNewswire-HISPANIC PR WIRE/ -- Irene Vázquez, an educator and a lover of popular poetry, has completed her new book "My Lessons in Verse": a perfect combination of educational narrative and charming illustrations that will definitely capture the child's full focus. This is a beautiful collection of poetry in verse written in both Spanish and English which will be beneficial for the children's language acquisition.
- ‘America’s Got Talent’ Turns 15: Rewatch These Amazing Auditions (VIDEO)
- Analysis indicates Pennsylvania could benefit from a worker freedom law
- Biden: Monthly child tax credit payments 'just the first step'
- ‘La Brea’, ‘4400’ & ‘Ghosts’: Disappearances & Reappearances Coming This Fall
- SAG Awards 2022 Date Set, Will Return to Live, 2-Hour Telecast
- How ‘NCIS’ Has Set up New Characters to Join in Season 19
- Paris Hilton will show wedding on TV
- Khloe Kardashian finding surrogacy process 'hard'
- Shelbyville man faces 50 years on drug convictions
- Rushelle Renee Boswell
- Hartnett: Bush captured historic IU moment
- Introducing the Shelby County Fair Queen and her Court
- Shelbyville teacher reads to other 'kids'
- Theobald receives Shelby News' Sportsmanship Award
- Shelbyville woman charged for Babe Ruth ballpark incident
- Vehicle hits child on S. Riley Highway
- McClelland finds new home at Noblesville
- Garrett the Grocery Guy marks 1 year of business
Several evenings a week, the neighbors in our cul-de-sac gather with their dogs in the driveway across the street from us. There is Max, Pace, Gus, Louie, Ella and Lucy. These are the dogs’ names. I’m terrible with human names, but I know which dog belongs to whom. Occasionally the group inc…
Growing up, I preferred my eggs to be scrambled and sprinkled with something my Grandma Barbra would call “monkey dust”. It was years later that I found out what “monkey dust” really was! What was it? McCormick’s Nature’s Seasoning. I actually still use that very same seasoning today in many…
I was intrigued by a number of things about Eight Perfect Murders by Peter Swanson. The central character, Malcolm Kershaw, is the co-owner of a mystery bookshop called the Old Devil’s Bookstore located in Boston. Several years earlier, Malcolm had compiled a list for the bookstore’s blog of…