- Nathalie Emmanuel helped by yoga
- James Michael Tyler doing 'really well'
- Auburn football: Quarterback Bo Nix can join an exclusive club this season
- Greg Hansen: Wildcats' big spring forward made for a sports season to savor
- Britney Spears hearing won't be recorded
- Chris Brown investigated by police
- How Should ‘The Resident’ Handle Morris Chestnut’s Availability in Season 5? (POLL)
- New ‘Ted Lasso’ Merchandise Promotes AFC Richmond Team Spirit
- Shelbyville man faces 50 years on drug convictions
- Hartnett: Bush captured historic IU moment
- Introducing the Shelby County Fair Queen and her Court
- Rushelle Renee Boswell
- Vehicle hits child on S. Riley Highway
- McClelland finds new home at Noblesville
- Shelbyville teacher reads to other 'kids'
- Theobald receives Shelby News' Sportsmanship Award
- Shelbyville woman charged for Babe Ruth ballpark incident
- Platt receives Shelby News' Dedicated Coach Award
A bipartisan group of senators has proposed indexing the gas tax to inflation. That would be an improvement over the current system, but it wouldn’t fix the structural problems with the gas tax. What the U.S. needs to do is adopt a vehicle-miles-traveled tax – and create the technological in…
The Republican Party has a problem with political violence: It’s not sure whether it’s for it or against it.
Before thousands descended on St. Petersburg for Russia’s annual economic forum this month, the local governor boasted to radio listeners that no one had held a similar-scale event since the pandemic struck. A few days later, President Vladimir Putin told the audience that his country was in…